Friday, February 22, 2008

Hello

I'm new at this but I have been on here since June, 2007 and love to look at several peoples blogs. Yes I have my favorites and look at them everyday. I primarily scrapbook but on occassion make cards. I will try to post stuff as I get things created. I am presently going through all my scrapbooking stuff (have tons of it) and trying to weed out stuff that I haven't used for awhile. So if there is something you need holler, I probably have it. I'll try to take picture of my scrapbooking room as it was the family room.

4 comments:

Renee said...

Well Elley welcome to the world of blogging! I'm looking forward to visiting your blog to see what you've been creating!

Renee

Elley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chatty said...

Hey girlfriend im so glad to see that your going to share your talents with us. Your very creative and i love how you scrapbook so i am looking forward to learning and getting inspired from your creativity.You GO GIRL!!

dawnmercedes said...

Thanks for posting such a kind comment on my guest book. It was a great pick me up to find at the end of the day!