Thursday, May 22, 2008

COPIC CIAO MARKERS

Just wanted to post this. As of today, well that is when I discovered it, thanks to HEIDI!!!!! At www.animeoc.com copic markers are on sale. They have the 72 A & B on sale each for $239.99 each, but they are out of stock. But one thing that I discovered.....he he he, if you buy the 36 A & B which is $119.99 each and then buy 36 C & D which are $92.99, it is cheaper then buying 72 A & B. So 72 A & B together is $479.98 but if you buy 72 A, B, C and D that equals $425.96. POOF.......Bargain!!! Gotta love them. If you sign up for their mailing list you get an email from them to take off 5% off of your first order, so in addition to their sale I got another 5% off........YEAHHHHHHHH, now how is a girl to pass up a bargain like that? LOL

I hope you all can go and get them as I did, the only thing is I don't know how long the sale is so you better hurry, because they are already out of the 72's.

Have a great COPIC day!!!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Thank you for letting us know-you are so sweet

Hugs from
Heidi