Tuesday, August 12, 2008

KIDNEY STONE UPDATE

Well we just got back from Tucson today (8/12/08) from the re-check from my left kidney surgery. I'm good to go. But remembering I still have the stents in both sides. What he would like to do is, for me to go in sometime in September (hopefully the middle of) and go up and crush and suck all the kidney stones that are all ready accumulating on my right side (yep, I already had that side done before my left side and they are growing again) and then take out the stents. He said that would be done as an outpatient (YEAHHH), they will lightly put me to sleep do it and at and at it I will be, HAR HAR......We'll see!!! So that is the update for now.

We are waiting on the inspection papers for our house in Florida, the inspector is really slow and we have to have it before Friday(8/15/08) because that is when our 10 days are up and we don't want to lose the earnest money we put down. So my hubby is on the loose and not making people very happy right now. The inspector has had over a week now and we still don't have the report. I'm trying to think "NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS" but I am beginning to wonder. So tomorrow something will happen, I just don't know what. Keep your fingers crossed.

You all keep making beautiful stuff, as I get the time I go and look at it all and you all still amaze me with your creativity.

Hugs, Ellen

1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

I posted pix and an explanation about the unmounted system that you asked about...on my blog! hope everything works out...house and health wise!