Sunday, November 2, 2008

WE ARE HERE-FLORIDA

Well we made it. We are in Florida and what a fantastic welcome home did we ever have. My second son Drew is still skinnier then a stick. Our friend Paul M. is still happy go lucky and drives like Mario Andretti. I have already had one massage from my friend Melisa and boy oh boy does she do a VERY VERY good job. We are living in a hotel still. We just signed a lease today with a lady up in Harbor Palms. Just thought I would let you all know we were here.....Talk to you later and keep that fancy work of yours keep going it all looks REAL good.

1 comment:

chatty said...

Yea Yea Yea i know your there and im not but dont make me say im happy
to much cause you know how i feel..i am so BLUE that your gone but hey what kind of a best friend would i be if i didnt wish you guys the best in your new home once you get it..I love you both and sure do miss the HELL out of you alot..words dont say whats in my heart but you know how i feel..Be safe and will be bugging you soon ... xoxoxoxox