Sunday, February 1, 2009

SOMETHING MY GIRLS MADE

My girls went thrift store shopping. They found this nail kit project and decided to get it for something to do. All the beautiful and wonderful snow they are getting - they needed something to do inside. It took 320 nails to make it. It came out really well I thought. I have never seen anything like this before. On the package it says it was from the 70's. LOL.........they wasn't on the earth then. But hey, I think they did a fantastic job and thought I would share it with you. So the top photo is the completed results..........



The below photo is all the nails hammered in they took a side ways photo. Isn't it cool.......
This was in the beginning when the just got the nails in and no paint yet. I was amazed at the ending results.

Girls, you did a fantastic job. You all going to go into the nail hammering design business!!!
I love you....................Mom

3 comments:

chatty said...

Wow i love they did a wonderful job..i have never seen nothing like it so they intrigued my creativity...
WAY TO GO GIRLS...it is very pretty and im sooooooooo jealous .. love you guys....

Renee said...

Ellen this is really cool! I've never seen anything like this! Are the nails different colors?

Love you
Renee

dawnmercedes said...

THAT IS AMAZING! Wowee! I've never seen anything like that!

Thanks for the note on my blog. SA decided that I wouldn't be posting my release cards/products today during the blog hop. I was a bit disappointed. You can see what the Design Team if you go to their blogs. Mine will be posted tomorrow at 12:01 am...and then sometime in a few days...it'll be posted on the company website.

Oh well. Maybe next time.