Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Another by Cathy-key holder








On this Christmas present - she took cut pieces of a tree glued the pictures on and salacked(sp) over the photos, then took chain and put the two pieces together. Added the chipboard letters for KEYS and put wire in it to hold the keys. This is going to be special for the recipient, because the picture is a women (a man's mother, which passed away) and she didn't know what to get him, so she came up with this idea.







This is a close up of the top!!!








This is a close up of the bottom!!!

Wouldn't you say this girl has some talent. She can make anything look good and she has such good creativity. he he he..........i get some stuff too.....YEAH for me.

2 comments:

Lisha said...

I really like this one!!! I have always liked the tree things like that and I think its awesome that she has the patients and time for that neat of a thing!!! I am sure that this will make a good gift!!! Excellent job Cathy!!!!!!

Love you and miss you guys!!
--Alicia

Renee said...

What a good idea! This is so cute! You're pretty clever to come up with something like this I know I never would be able to! Good job!