Sunday, June 1, 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged!!!!

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1) Ten years ago: I decided to move in with my bestfriend which is now my husband. Moved from Kansas to Florida, and what a change that was. I think for the rest of the time that we lived there I got very education in simply life stuff. Stuff I never seen in Kansas, ever! Still when I sit here and think back about what I saw I still can't picture, why some people do what they do. (I'll leave it at that)

2) 5 things in todays ”to do”-list- :1. Take a shower! 2. Go through my stuff from the scrapbook show/rubberstamp show that I went to yesterday, 3. play with my puppies, 4. talk on the phone I'm good at that, 5. play with my new stuff some more......lol


3) Snacks I enjoy: Cheezits, Bob's soft peppermint candy (by my computer all the time)

4) Things I would do if I was a millionaire: Buy a house back in Florida on the beach, so I could have my own house on the beach with my own beach. Buy everything brand new for the house and have people wait on me (cook, clean, etc.) So I could lay in the sand and listen to the ocean 24/7 (there isn't anything more peaceful then that)....I miss Florida's beaches.

5) Places I have lived: Topeka, Kansas, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Hollywood, Florida, Dania Beach, FL, Surprise, AZ and now Phoenix, AZ

Now I am suppose to pass this along to 5-6 people, but I really don't know 5-6 people and some of the people that I know have already done this, so I am gonna send it to the ones that haven't done it............Sorry.......that's all I can do........

Cathy
Fred she said
Mainly Flowers

No comments: