Sunday, June 15, 2008

KIDNEY ADVENTURE

Well my Left Kidney adventure will start this week. I will be in Tucson this week, seeing the nephrologist one day and the urologist the next day, with pre-admitting the same day as the urologist. I then have my left kidney surgery on June 24th. SIGHHHHHH. So I'll be laid up for awhile. But I'll try to keep an eye on what everyone is doing. But the thing is, once they start the surgery, I will have to go back every 2 weeks to have surgery again, until they are finished with what they are doing. Needless to say this will be not so good of a time to be going down there with it being 115 degrees today (Father's Day). It is suppose to keep up with those temperatures. YIKES!!!! So I am really enjoying our pool right now, cuz once the surgery starts, I won't be able to get in it no more, until they are completely finished. So after the sun goes down we are getting in the pool and enjoying every bit of it. So you all be good, I'll let you know how things progress. HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY, HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY, HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY JOY. (who sings that?)

1 comment:

Lim said...

I hope that everything goes well with the surgery. I will pray for you and I hope we can have you back very soon.
Are you going to check your email?. Or maybe your hubby so we can send you happy emails and stuff?..
Let me know. I will write you. Ok?. Be good, and have FAITH, everything is going to be OK.
Big big Hugs and take care sweetheart.

Lim