Wednesday, June 11, 2008

This is the card we made. You take something that she has called sticky paper A-2 for cards. She has another one that is letter sized. But sorry there was no item number of the stuff that I have but you get 50 of the A-2 size for $8.20. Then you get a 6x6 piece of lace tablecloth or a doily and place it on the sticky paper. Make sure you don't have no lumps or bumps, then sprinkle on what you want your background to be. In this one we used a goldest color. Then you pull off the piece of lace and you have whatever design that was on the lace left and you decorate according to your preference. So what you see that is kinda whites looking with a red line going through it - that is the design that we had left. So we used other glitter to fill in. Then to make the inside of the card a little pretty, she cut off about 1/4 inch of the front of the card and opened the card and put that strip on the inside of the card.....see below. Sorry the picture is sideways, but the bottom of the card is to our right - but when you close the card it looks like you did not cut it off. Like I said I feel in love with this stuff and your mind can go wild.......I have done another card, but I am sending it to someone, but after she gets it, I'll post it so you can see.


Once again her name is Barbara J. Trombley at Art Institute Glitter, Inc., website:
From what I am reading on her book that I got she does ship international, but I am sure that she has all of the information you could want on her www site. Please go and check it out, you won't be disappointed.

3 comments:

Renee said...

I love this Ellen!

Lim said...

This is gorgeous Ellen. Wonderful job!! LOve all that bling bling. ;))
Hugs,
LIm

Heather "Hev" said...

Love the effect it leaves Ellen :)

Thankyou for visiting my blog :) Do hope you stop by again :)

Here are the details you asked for :) http://vanillahevn.blogspot.com/2008/05/beautiful-butterfly.html

Have a wonderful day :)