Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Scrapbook Room

This is my scrapbook room - everyone has been asking me to take pictures of it. So I have done the best that I could do. Yes I do have alot of stuff. But I have been scrapbooking for a very long time. I would have to say it has been about 20 years. Back when you didn't have anything like you do now. I put several pictures out here so make sure that you go back to my older posts to see all of them. Yes, you are very welcomed to my house anytime to use whatever you need to use. Or just to hang out. Out of the window by the radio is a swimming pool, in case you get to hot. It is nice to sit there and look out at it, cuz there is also a waterfall. I try not to say that I am spoiled - just WELL loved. LOL......hope you enjoy looking around my craft room. :)

1 comment:

Renee said...

Ellen your room looks great :) I like how you've organized it all. You've got a lot of stuff!! I also like the new shelf from Michaels and all the stickles. I love those too. I can't wait till I can come and play!!! I'll have to bring money so we can go to the new stamp store you found!

Love ya
Renee