Friday, June 6, 2008

Scrapbook Page 6/6/08

This page that I created today was not intended for this. The flowers are punched out from new punches from Creative Memories. The stems, grass, clouds, bee, ladybug and sun are diecut that I have from Sizzixs. The letters are from Joann's. I can't remember what they are called but they are chipboard and have adhesive on both sides. I glittered one side and then stuck it to the paper on the other side. Then my husband came in and suggested that the clouds, that didn't have any thing on them to put some STICKLES (silver) on them because of the saying "every cloud has it's silver lining".

The original intention for the flowers were for cards, but I couldn't get them to fit on a normal 4x5 card.

But I am very HAPPY with the results. This is the first page of my new album. Which in it will contain pictures of flowers, birds and etc., from the great outdoors. I have tons.

Hope you enjoy!!!!!!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Ellen this is so darn gorgeous! I love it,allllll of it! Great job!!

Lim said...

This is beautiful Ellen. I think is perfect for that type of album. I really like the idea. Hugs,
Lim