Sunday, June 15, 2008

YARD SALE (6/14/08)

We went garage sale-ing on Saturday and I almost died and thought I went to Heaven. LOL 2 garage sales with scrapbooking stuff. And the main stuff was scrapbooking. Well thanks to my hubby we got an early start and was about the first ones there. So I ended up getting some sizzix sizzlet empty containers for storage for $2.00 each. I got some stamps for $1.00 and some of them were $.25 cents. WOO HOO.......It was a stampin' up consultant and a close to my heart consultant, just trying to clean out some stuff. The other garage sale I got these 2 plastic paint buckets, full and never been opened with stuff that you can make out of foam. Well I really don't like what I call foamies (foam pieces) but I thought, hey why couldn't I take the pattern off of them and make the stuff out of paper.......MMMM pretty cleaver Ideal I thought. Well I got both of them for $3.00. Each can has 4 different projects in them. So I got 8 new ideals for $3.00. YEAHHHHHH And of course, they had plenty of stickers and papers at each one of them, but I am a paper HOG.....and have to much here at home, so I didn't even look at the paper, out of sight out of mind, right????? Well I was able to pull it off in my mind anyone. LOL Anyway thought I would share on that note. Take care.........xoxo

5 comments:

Creative Heart Designs said...

I love hearing about yard sale/garage sale finds!!! I'm an avid yard sale fanatic and am always looking for anything 'papercrafts'. You did good!!!!!

Debra (in Houston)
http://debscreativeheart.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I came over to see your scrap room and WOW! I just have a corner of a room and I call it my stamp AREA. And I feel guilty for "all the stamping stuff I have" and you have the entire STORE!!! good luck with your surgery. We have different problems but I have had four surgeries within the last four months. gasp

Lim said...

WOW!! Ellen, you are having a lot of fun!! Good for you!.
Those prices are fab!. Hugs,
Lim

Amanda said...

i can hear it, when you and jim are older, you are going to come home from a garage sale with a truck full and your gonna hear "baby you got a lotta splainin' to do!!!"

love you
manda

dawnmercedes said...

well goodness! why can't I find garage sales like that!