Wednesday, June 11, 2008

When we did this - you stamp on her Fantasy Film, then iron the stamped image on Satin Finish on your Iron. Let it cool, then glitter when you want glittered and the cut it out. I'm not kidding when I say this dragonfly looked real. She put it on my shoulder and I got alot of compliments. This below is on my shoulder, but we took a very up close picture, but see the different colors you see in it this time......
Still on my shoulder, picture taken at a different angle, once again - color change. The color of fantasy film I choose was the #1535 in the forest.



I love this stuff. Now I will go and post the card we made. :)

2 comments:

Renee said...

These turned out so pretty!

Lim said...

Ellen, this dragonfly is fantastic..WOW!! It's beautiful. Amazing!! Great job !!!
Big Hugs,
Lim

Love it, love it, love it!!!