Monday, January 12, 2009

ANOTHER PAGE FOR MY WONDERS & BEAUTIES ALBUM


This is another page that I complete today (Monday 1/12/09), just misc. pictures that I had taken of purdy stuff that I came upon. Of course, I used the brazzil cardstock and that wonderful pen from my scrapbook store. The upper 1st and 2nd picture is of a Rooster that we came across at a garage sale down in Arizona, I have never seen a Rooster this pretty. The picture that is to the right, that the lights are glaring off of...is a sunflower that we found in a field of weeds and it just stood out like something from Heaven, so we couldn't pass up taking a picture of that. Then the last one, was when we were out driving somewhere in Arizona and was the prettiest rainbow I had ever seen, I didn't think after taking the picture that it would show up in the photo but it did and I was very thankful. So this page here will go in my Wonders and Beauties of Life scrapbook when it gets to be where I am. LOL

Enjoy!!! Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

chatty said...

man you captured some amazing wonders here in arizona..now dont that make you home sick..haha
well i had to try..LOL
great job with the design.. Your good at this scrapping thing.

Renee said...

I remember seeing these pictures...you did a really good job on the page.