Monday, January 26, 2009

CHRISTMAS-2008

This page I created today - is me and my hubby standing in front of the Christmas tree. Believe it or not it is the only picture that I have. LOL.....we are usually the picture taker's. So this is the only one that I had to scrapbook. My hair looks like I just came in from a wind storm and he is looking at me. Oh well, it's us. All the lettering was cut out using the slice machine and the paper again is brazzill.........Enjoy!!

P..S. I made the border around our picture out of the left over cardstock I used to cut the lettering out of just to make it have some bling. Sorry the picture looks yellow, I don't know what happen to my camera.


3 comments:

chatty said...

WELL ITS ABOUT TIME... you need to do more of these and get your fur babies in too..
i love the tree..and you both turned out so well..my gosh your layouts are really fun..

Renee said...

This is a good picture of you and Jim :) You did a really good job on this layout too. You're really good at this!!

xo

Renee said...

This is a good picture of you and Jim :) You did a really good job on this layout too. You're really good at this!!

xo