Monday, January 12, 2009

A JOURNEY WITH US....




Ok, I know you are looking at this and going "what is this?.. I'll tell you the story cuz you can't see my journeling that I did. My bestfriend in Arizona and her hubby went on an "Elvis Cruise" and she told me that she made herself a daily journel. So she could write it in everyday while she was gone. Then she kept saying "Your probably not even gonna miss me while I am gone", so I decided that I would write in a journal everyday while she was gone on what I was doing and how much I missed her while she was gone. Well low and behold, their cruise was caught up in the Hurricane Gustoff and they were kept at sea 4 extra days. Alot of prayers were said and I lit a candle for her and her hubby, cuz she always lites a candle when she prays for certain people and she is a CERTAIN person to me, so that is what I did. When I gave her this journel book and let me tell you it ended up being 35-40 pages long (with graphic and all), she was in such dis-belief, cuz no one had ever given her such a gift.
It made me and my heart feel so good because I really know that she will treasure it always. So that is the story behind these two pages. Enjoy!!!!

3 comments:

chatty said...

this journal is still on my desk and i read it all the time..its so filled with bits of this and thats and is fun reading about what you were doing while i was at sea in the hurricane..man that was one scarey time but it was nice knowing that you were praying for me..i love you and these pages are the best..i love how you do 2 page layouts..i havent learned how to do them yet..but im trying to learn from yours..
super job

Renee said...

Great pix I love the colors.

dawnmercedes said...

On Elvis cruise?? my mom LOVE elvis. And wow...that is a neat gift.