Monday, January 12, 2009

HAPPY 7TH ANNIVERSARY


This is a page I whipped together today (Monday 1/12/09). It was our 7th Wedding Anniversary. We always go to Chili's on our anniversary and on the day of our Wedding that is where we went. We love eating there and so when a special day comes up that is where we go out. I used once again brazzil paper for background and lettering. Using my Slice to cute the lettters out. Then I used that white pen just to highlight it some and to do my journaling.
Enjoy, and please let me know what you think.

2 comments:

chatty said...

Wow what a terrific looking couple you both are....i love the colors you used and man that w hite sure does show up...7 yrs huh well you both look like love birds..
CHIRP...CHIRP.... love ya

Renee said...

I love this page....you guys look so happy here. Ellen you're doing really good with your scrapbooking!