Sunday, January 4, 2009

SLICE MACHINE


Well since I am sitting in a house that we are renting and all my stamping/scrapbooking stuff is packed and still in our house in Arizona, and we are in Florida. We found a scrapbooking store and we went. I am so bored with nothing to do. Thank heaven I have a very NICE husband. I got the new Slice. And have made somethings and thought that I would post them on here, so you all could see them. This first one is one that I experimented on using the machine and ended up putting them on a 6x6 piece of paper for my loving husband, then stickled lightly over them. Hopefully the picture comes in good enough for you to see.........the word that is very shiny is love.

3 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

Hmmm...what does the slice look like? Guess I have to google it! Looks like those letters were so easy to make!

dawnmercedes said...

Great! Ellen...Your blog entries are going to cost me $150 plus dollars. That Slice is AWESOME! What a fabo hubby you have!! Boy, now I *need* one of those machines!

Renee said...

I love this Ellen....so cheerful and bright. You did really good with the slice :)