Monday, January 12, 2009

WONDER'S AND BEAUTIES OF LIFE


This page I did, is brazzil card stock (don't you just love that stuff), the pictures was taken since we have been in Florida. The lazy susan flower was picked by my hubby and given to me one day recently, he is always doing stuff like that. It was just so beautiful I had to take a picture. The other picture is what I call a lemonaid tree. The flowers are so so so beautiful, reminds me of something you would find all over in Hawaii. When you smell the flowers it smells like lemonaid, hence the reason why we call it the lemonade tree. I cut the pictures out with some zig-zag scissors, put them on the page and once again used my white pen for the journeling.
I should tell you that I started a scrapbook called "The wonders and beauties of Life", if you check out my older post you will see the page that I did saying that. This page will go in that book when I get my stuff moved from Arizona to Florida. Right now I am just putting everything in one book. But that is where this page will go. Life always has such beautiful things in it everyday and I always find the time to look at it. Little things make me so happy and finding flowers and such like this - well I just LOVE it.
So this is what I did on Sunday (1/11/09), I got six pages done, YEAHHHHHH!

2 comments:

chatty said...

oh my god those flowers are so pretty and i would love to smell a flower that smells of lemonade..
i think that is a cool idea to photogragh and journal things you love and enjoy...your so smart.
that page is so pretty..good job on getting so much done..you been busy...

Renee said...

This is one of my favs...I love the flowers and how bright the page is.