Monday, January 12, 2009

OUR RENTAL HOUSE

















The background cardstock is Brazzil, all the lettering and swirls (Brazzil cardstock) are done on the Slice machine. The white writing that I did, is that white pen I got at the scrapbooking store here in my town, Palm Harbor, they are on my favorite blogs, check em out. I don't know what I have done before without that white pen. However I did look it is not a gel pen. Enjoy looking! If you want to know what this white pen is email at eflower@cox.net, and I'll send it to you whatever it says. Or I could go and get more and just mail them to you if you wish, just let me know.





1 comment:

Renee said...

I like how you did these pages of your house. The house looks nice...can't wait to see this scrapbook all finished with all the pages in it!

Love you