Thursday, January 8, 2009

BLOG CANDY FROM 1 OF MY FAV. BLOGS

Lim is giving away some awesome blog candy. She makes beautiful cards and inspires me very much everytime I visit her blog. So please stop and look at her blog.....her blog address is.....

http://lim-thevoicesinmyheadlimblog.blogspot.com/

Go through and look at the cards she makes, I would love to be able to create like she does. You can go back to older posts and see others too. You will be there along time checking everything out. Also she is on my favorite blog spot too.

Enjoy!!!!!

1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

hey! I will have to make up a card for you after I am done with my Guest Designer requirements. All of the cards posted must be mailed to the company for their display boards. Which is a big bummer b/c I LOVE what I came up with...and want to mail them out to all my kind cyber friends who are so encouraging and supportive! So you just pretend that the bee has your name on it!